Friday, October 02, 2020

CHRIS WALLACE

If I were Trump, I would have handled the debate differently.  I would have called out Chris Wallace from Jump Street, as Chris has been so partial to Biden and unfair to Trump on his "news" show for years. Chris should have recused himself as a moderator is not a debate participant but supposedly someone who lets each person get their points across.

When asked the tired question on denouncing "white supremacy", this is what I would have said:

Mr. Wallace, you are asking the wrong person. I have never advocated "white supremacy".  On the contrary. I will tell you why in a moment, but first, Mr. Biden here PRAISED Robert Byrd from the KKK and called him a mentor.

(per PJ Media) Biden has a long history of being cozy with segregationists. In 2019, he invoked not one, but two segregationist Democrats (Senator James Eastland of Mississippi and Senator Herman Talmadge of Georgia) he had good working relationships with during his time in the U.S. Senate. Several of his former primary rivals called him out for this.

“Vice President Biden’s relationships with proud segregationists are not the model for how we make America a safer and more inclusive place for black people, and for everyone,” said Cory Booker. 

I never said integrating schools would "turn them into racial jungles". Joe did.

I never said if you go into a 7-Eleven "you have to have a slight Indian accent".

I never said "you were not black if you did not support me".

Joe said all those things because he cannot see past race.

I am for gaining total racial equality. That is why I favor school choice which is so critical to the black community. The teachers unions that love Joe hate me for that. Testers went through over a dozen schools in Baltimore and could not find one student proficient in math. Equality comes not by giving people points because of the color of their skin but by facilitating equal achievement. The big obstacle comes when people ASSUME that a person of color is not as qualified because of kid gloves treatment they will not go, whether they are a majority or a minority person.  I want people to feel confident that when a person is qualified, they are truly qualified. Black professionals who worked hard just like everyone else tell me they hate it when people assume they are where they are because of special treatment and do not choose them because they are totally qualified and one of the best.  

My support from the black community comes from those who have worked hard for what they have, are proud of their achievements, and who do not have to take a back seat to anyone. They are not looking to be treated differently, simply equally and fairly.  That is the record of the Trump Administration. It is totally absent from pandering Joe's racism and nonsense.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home