A BETTER DEBATE
I did not watch the debate last night but recorded it - maybe someday… However, these out-of-touch moderators NEVER ask the questions like I would ask. It is really not informative without getting to the heart of the issues. Here are just six questions I would ask:
1) Mr. Bush, you have indicated you may support Hillary Clinton if Donald Trump gets the nomination. Does that mean you are really a closet Democrat asking for the Republican nomination?
2) Mr. Cruz, you have indicated a softness on Islam yet a rigorous vetting process. Do you think doubling or tripling the number of Muslims in America will led to a more cohesive nation or a more splintered one? Follow-up: If looking at Britain and France, what mistakes have they made relative to Islam that you would do differently?
3) Ms. Fiarina, you obviously have real distain for Mr. Trump. However, he has been far more successful in his corporate decision-making than you have. Precisely which executive characteristics do you have that would make you more qualified for the job of president than him.
4) Mr. Rubio, the so-called Republican establishment seems to love you, yet 70% of the GOP electorate believes the establishment is hopelessly out of touch with the people an has facilitated Mr. Obama getting his way on programs the citizens detest. Is your loyalty to the party bigwigs or the American people.
5) Dr, Carson, you seem to believe that going into Iraq was a mistake, the I do not hear criticism of Obama running out the door removing any chance of success for the venture. You also seem to accept the deeply Constitutionally flawed Supreme Court decision on perverted marriage as settled law. Do you intend to simply make incremental changes to what Obama has done or actually seek to undo his transformation of America that has made it a place freedom-loving people no longer recognize?
6) Mr. Trump, I believe everyone agreed we want America to be great again, but that will take work on so many levels. Please tell us your top three priorities and briefly how you would actually implement them given the bloated government with endless laws expanded further by regulations by unelected officials. Would you use your phone and a pen just like Obama has, or if not, how would you move the behemoth Federal government to implement anything you are proposing?