Saturday, September 27, 2008

DEBATE POINTS I WOULD HAVE MADE

As Obama

Bush 41 received wide cooperation in pursuing the First Gulf War. Hundreds of thousands of Europeans were wild about the prospect of an American President with a global vision. Why are you, Senator McCain, still talking like the trigger-happy American cowboy?
Senator McCain, did you or did you not vote for Bush in 2000?
As McCain
Why do you have Jim Johnson and Franklin Raines as economic advisors in your campaign - two of the main perpetrators of the economic fiasco involving Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
Why are you making fun of my age and prior health challenges? I know you approve of aborting those with disabilities. Do you always practice age discrimination, too?  My 96 year old mother wants to deck you.
Some of the folks cheering you on were in countries who had done business with Saddam Hussein which is why they didn't help us. I would never disrespect my country either here, in Vietnam or on any other foreign soil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home